The Healthy Paws team sees many cases of a “foreign object” being ingested by a dog or cat. Tennis balls, rocks, sewing needles, you name it. But when we saw this story of a Great Dane eating 43 socks, even we were amazed. Mostly we were curious why the pet parents didn’t notice all those socks were missing!
Surgery for eating foreign objects is unfortunately not that uncommon but the good news is your Healthy Paws Pet Insurance plan covers this condition. With the average surgery costing about $3,500, Healthy Paws has your back. Check out our video of Atlas, our “dober-goat”.
Read the full story on the 43 sock eating Great Dane here.